BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 31 July 2011

Full body makeover for under $20!

THIS IS NOT A SCAM!
Sick of looking in the mirror and the reflection closes it's eyes? Well read on my friends.....

My husband and I break mirrors. Not intentionally, of course, but we have a habit of smashing our mirrors into a gazillion pieces...and we like to break the big ones obviously because replacing the mirror is not cheap.

So when I broke the latest mirror last week, (I tried to swat a fly on it) I decided to do something a little different with it....I turned it into a chalkboard.
My poor, abandoned mirror.




You will need a piece of mdf cut out to the frame size:
Some chalkboard paint, found at your local paint shop/ hardware store:
I'm a messy painter. Mind the drips.



And a brush:

Not that kind of brush, silly!



Paint a couple of coats of the blackboard paint onto the mdf according to the directions on the can.
And your makeover for under $20 is complete! No more old, tired, bleary looking person looking back at you in the mirror!
Have an awesome Monday
x

No comments: