BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 20 July 2011

GET UP (get on up)

GET UP (get on up)
GET UP (get on up)
stay on the scene (get on up)
like caffeine (get on up)

yes I know these are not the words, but this was what I was singing all afternoon. Why? Well I don't know why.....maybe because I really wanted to sit on the couch all day...... and I kept telling myself to get up (get on up) get up (get on up) stay on the sc......ahem...ok...I'll stop it now.

Well even though I wanted to sit on the couch- I didn't! You see, I have a Sci-Fi dress up party to go to, but just to make things interesting, it has to be Sci-Fi TV only...so things like Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Futurama, The Jetsons etc etc. I am going as one of the Lost in Space characters (you know "Warning! Warning! Alien approaching")...which means....drumroll please....sewing with sparkly purple fabric! YAY! My 9 year old owl was most excited. I will post some pictures of my before and after transformation next week.
I was tempted to go like this:
They didn't make it in my size, though.


In other exciting news- I would love to tackle the laundry tomorrow. Below is a to scale image of my washing:
Back next time with a couple more tutorials. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One pyramid of Giza