BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 4 December 2011

an exciting new project! (and a lot of work)

I'm as toey as a Roman sandal!

 It has always been my dream to do up an old caravan- and now my dream has come true!

We have been able to obtain an old caravan from a friend of a friend (and this friend of a friend, will most probably become a friend- win, win scenario), which, of course will need a lot of work- but is quite do-able!

We most probably won't use it as a caravan, but more of a 'hang-out' for our 3 baby owls. I have so many images and colours flashing in my mind, it's hard to stay focused....it will sit in our yard, near the house and hopefully, my most clever electritioner (as labelled by our 5 year old) Mr Owl, will be able to run power to it.

Here are some of the images I've collected over the past 3 years:






This came up when i searched for caravan's??



I will be posting before and after shots soon.

Very exciting!

x

4 comments:

Kelly @ Polkadot Lane said...

Yay for a fun project! Can't wait to see what you do with it chickie xx

simona said...

Ha, funny! We were just talking about buying one and doing it up last night! Not that we're actually going to do it, but it's a dream... Happy it's coming true for you! Can't wait to see updates on it :)

Danielle Quarmby said...

Oh that will be so cool! And fun! Can't wait to watch you work on it :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, most deffinetly becoming friends!!! I like the green one at the top!! so cute. Also cant wait to see what you do with it!!! come to think of it, i should get all the crap out of it so you can take it away, or do you want all the crap too??? lol
Lana