BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 6 December 2011

The epiphany post

(insert elevator music here)...ok, I'll do it for you, just press play,



I've had a couple of weeks where I have been reflecting on life in general including working out the priorities. It seems that sometimes, there is not much logic when it comes to human behaviour.

It's a fine line between being respectful, agreeable and non confrontational and yet still being able to hold your values and principles without feeling compromised.

I have a beautiful family that pretty much takes up all my time and attention....and....

...I choose to be a happy person, and even though situations are created that disturb that, I can only give my best and then walk away.....and I always do my best. (it's starting to sound a little like a self help book right now)

So I know that I am not special, or, nor am I trying to make a wave in the world... in the words of Meg Ryan (why Meg Ryan? because she is wise and has great hair and I love her.... for more fun facts about Meg Ryan click here):

Sometimes I wonder about my life.
I lead a small life.
Well, valuable, but small.
And sometimes I wonder...
...do I do it because I like it...
...or because I haven't been brave?
So much of what I see reminds me of something in a book...
...when shouldn't it be the other way around?
I don't want an answer. I just want...
...to send this cosmic question into the void.
So...
...Good night, dear void.

Extra note: this post is very ambiguous...I'm ok- was just reflective...now, on with the show....

No comments: