BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 2 November 2011

F- F- F- Fascinating darling!

It's the Melbourne Spring Racing Festival (ie a chance to get dolled up and watch a bunch of sweaty horses run around in a circle)!

I have had a few enquiries regarding fascinators and so I thought I would share some of the ones that have sold or are on the table to be sold....





All feathers are real and have been collected without harming the bird.



.....oh and by the way, in case you are ever thinking of becoming a jockey- WORDS OF WISDOM...always ride the horse in the direction that it’s going:)


In other inspiring news (well, inspiring for me) I got to plant some beautiful flowers. For those that know me, I love flowers and gardens and because we have been rennovating our old home for a few years (and we probably still have quite a few more years to go), gardening has become a luxury.....here are some photos:







Not only have we been planting but we are ready to complete the kids area AND bbq area......oh my goodness, I'm wetting myself just thinking of the finished product! (all on a massive budget of course)

I may have also added to our list of things with an exciting outdoor project and I hope to share soon. As you can see, we love the outdoors:

outdoor tents

worms for lunch

naked baby jumping on trampoline



Hope you have a lovely week lovelies:)

x

No comments: