BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Where should I go on Sunday?

Well, I'm glad you asked me!

On Sunday I will be attending:


located at Village Green Upwey (Melway 75A9). The market starts at 9am and finishes at 2pm. Please come and persue your locally sourced, grown, made, sewn, cooked, chiselled, baked, painted, picked and dug up produce at the market. There will be 90 stalls including Kate and Kelly from Sew Chirpy with their handmade childrens clothes and Accessories and Danielle from Curiouser with her unique art .

I have started a new line of transparent pendants....here is one of them:


..and there are more in the making including owls, deers and other cute prints.

So if you're out and about and feel like its a Price is Right kind of day, then "C'mon Down!"

And finally, one of my favourite sayings from the fabulous Dr Seuss made it to my chalkboard this week:
x