BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 September 2011

attack of the birds part 2

Bird watching- I'm doing it all the time lately....


I have a list of shops that I go to whenever I feel the need to be inspired. One of these shops has a very talented, very knowledgeable lady, who bought some of my kooky things and inspired me immensely. There will be a blog post on her shop in the near future...it is amazing!

Today was Thursday, and yes, it was YUCKY! (for those of you that have just joined, read my other Thursday posts, you'll catch a general drift of my feeling towards it).

It's Funky Friday tomorrow. And here is a picture that made me giggle:


enjoy Friday:)

x

1 comment:

Kelly @ Polkadot Lane said...

Ooh love the green bird ring chick - looks amazing! Big hugs xx