BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 10 October 2011

Phenomenal cosmic power.....

...in an itty bitty living space.

Oi! Ten thousand years will give you such a crick in the neck.

My new ring kind of reminds me of cosmic-ness.


Not finished yet......

I'm hoping to finish it off tonight.
I love the drifting, dreamy colours amongst the clear parts. It reminds me of the universe and cosmic activity (my last trip on the Apollo 26 had really good service- drinks included!).

I have also made two different faceted styles- they seems to have a nice sparkle.

Only 4 days to get organised for the market/ music festival in Anglesea-

 I will be joining four lovely, creative people and the best bit is, we get to participate in the market AND jig around to awesome music!

So much to do, but looking forward to it!

x

No comments: