BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 20 October 2011

Addicted!

.....to glass! coloured glass! vintage coloured glass!

I have little collections all over my house.....they take up a space in my heart (does that mean I have a heart of glass, Blondie?)


my spice containers...




I've also discovered I have small collections of other things:

Stone ornaments:



Antique silver collections:




A thermos collection (the vintage ones have really cool patterns), Lamps (most of mine are green, blue or mustard for some reason) and mirrors.

Time to ring hoarders?? (yes, maybe- being buried under beautiful vintage glass, green lamps and stone ornaments might be a bit dangerous)

Just wanted to share one last thing: walking out to my car today, I found this in my garden:


isn't it beautiful?

No comments: