BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 3 October 2011

Great Balls of Allium!

I have discovered this bulb for my garden
Allium Ampeloprasum (Spanish Allium)
How beautiful are they, yes? (although they are part of the onion family). I can see some cut ones in a beautiful vase on my kitchen bench....I have only found them online (to buy) in America....does anybody know where I can get them here?? I'm in love and I can't stop thinking about them...be still my heart!

This week, I am working on some lovely resin bangles and rings. I am also trying to churn out some feather fascinators as the Melbourne spring racing festival is happening soon.

I have also got to make a skirt for a dinner that we (me and Mr Owl only- wowsa) have on Saturday....gotta get cracking....AND I also have to finish a quilt for a friend who is about to burst her baby bubble- YIKES!

Can I do it? Yes I can!

No comments: